Tuesday 5 April 2011

My Needlework

I love to make things for my Friends, Family and the home. Being a Solitary Hearth Witch I add Magickal Inent to my cooking, Housework, Gardening and Neddlework.
I do this in many ways, I will be adding more to my blog as time goes on so keep coming back to take a look at what I am doing.
I love to Knit, Cross stitch and Sew, I have yet to master Crochet but I keep trying.
I will explain how I make things and add Magickal Intent to them. Feel free to use my ideas and alter them to suit you.
I have a wonderful book that inspired me to create some of my own ideas and I would not be without it. It is now hard to get hold of but if you can get it you would find it well worth the effort.
  Click here  Magical Needlwork
I have used some of the ideas and patterns in my work and have asked permission of the author to use them. See the side bar in Please Read.  
If using any of the patterns from the book by Dororthy Morrison please adhere to the copyright I am not responsible for your actions so please do take care when using anything from her book, Thank you.
I am not an expert just an enthusiastic amatuer so everything I make is easy to do. Lots of things I make are hand sewn, I do have a sewing machine for crafting so it is not a heavy duty one and is really simple to use. I am not great with complicated things. All my machinery from the washing machine to my sewing machine is easy to operate the fewer parts to go wrong the better.
My sewing machine, it does all I want it to do and is so easy to use even for a novice.

No comments:

Post a Comment